We are looking for a CG Supervisor to join our international team!
● Works with the Leads and assisting and supervising the artist in achieving the artistic goals of the production;
● Assisting in all technical aspects of animation production including modeling, mapping, lookdev and rigging.
● Follow the look of the movie, ability to work with a high level of detail;
● Collaborate with Art Director and other artists to develop a specific look through verbal and written communication, concepts, or reference images & videos;
● Training the team members and making sure the tools required for the project are up to the task.
● Must have previously held a position as a CG Supervisor, a 3D supervisor or a Lead position on a film or animated tv series;
● Thorough understanding of the various technical and creative aspect of production for CG animation;
● Complete understanding of 3D principles and production pipelines is essential;
● Positive, problem-solving and team-oriented attitude;
● Good organization and time management skills;
● Strong work ethic, reliable, and consistent;
● Knowledge of Zbrush and Maya is a plus.
Blender, Substance, Photoshop.
Start of work : April 2022.
Place: In house (Erfurt, Germany).
Send us your portfolio and vita at the following address: