We are looking for a Junior Rigging Artist to join our international team!
• Create realistic advanced rigs for a variety of vehicles and props
• Perform rig maintenance and fixes during production as requested.
• Follow Supervisor directions, ensuring rigs created are accurate and effectiv for animation needs.
• Set up rigs for low and high-res vehicles and props.
• Experience in rigging vehicles and props using Maya for film production.
• Strong knowledge of Maya is required.
• Experience with Deformers, Constraints, Hierarchies, Utility Nodes, Expressions, weighting, and dynamics.
• Experience with Python and Mel is a plus
• Strong creative and technical abilities.
• Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback and criticism and address notes
• Excellent English communication and writing skills
• Good organization and time management skills
• Strong work ethic, reliable, and consistent
Software‘s: Autodesk Maya, (Blender is a plus)
Start of work: asap / Starting June 2021
Place: In house (Erfurt, Germany) or remote
• A highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
• Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Assistance with communication with local authorities for non-german-speaking employees if needed
• A company apartment for your first few weeks until you find a private apartment if needed
Send us your portfolio and vita at the following address!